- Processing of palletised goods inwards & outwards.
- Picking & Packing customer’s orders.
- Stock control and auditing.
- Ensure all daily work orders are filled and processed in a timely manner.
- Comply with daily maintenance & house-keeping duties.
- Perform stock audits to schedule & as required.
- The role is physically demanding, involving routine lifting, overhead reaching, bending and stretching.
- General manufacturing processing knowledge with at least 2 years previous experience in a Manufacturing/ Process Technician role.
- Responsibility for any assigned equipment maintenance and preventative maintenance procedures.
- Excellent communication planning and organisational skills.
- Motivated to work on own initiative.
- Be innovative in line with lean thinking and process excellence.
- Maintain proper housekeeping and Health & Safety standards.
- Valid forklift license.
- Computer literate
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar working environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
EASYFIX in Ballinasloe, Co. Galway is the market leader in animal comfort solutions and is currently operating in 50+ countries worldwide. Due to continued expansion, we are now hiring a Warehouse Operative and Manufacturing Technician.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience is on offer to the successful candidates and the opportunity to further your career prospects.
To apply for this role, please email an up to date Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to email@example.com or send by post to HR Department EASYFIX, Persse Business Park, Perssepark, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway H53 VK10
Closing date for applications: 1st June 2018