VP Business Development Agriculture – EASYFIX USA
Location: Midwest Area, USA
This is an exciting opportunity, for the right candidate to become part of a globally successful company. The VP Business Development will lead, manage and deliver ambitious plans for sales growth in the region. The successful candidate will support our existing sales network and develop new partners in key geographical territories.
- The successful candidate must have a proven track record in sales in the agriculture sector, with specific knowledge and experience of beef and dairy production systems.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a senior sales position required.
- A proven track record of building sales, through dealing directly with customers and also by developing and supporting a dealer network across the region.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales targets and business development goals.
- Develop a team of people to covers sales and the distribution of products in the market, as the business grows.
- Monitor and gather up to date marketplace information on pricing, existing and new products, delivery schedules etc.
- Must be highly motivated to deliver the company’s ambitious growth plans for the region.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate strong communication and organizational skills.
- This senior sales position offers a very competitive remuneration package and the opportunity for strong career progression within a global company.
- Full clean Driver’s License required.
- Travel within the territory, including overnight travel required.
- International travel may be required from time to time.
To apply for this role, please email an up to date Resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications:
Friday, September 8th 2017.
EASYFIX designs, develops and markets a wide range of products for the agricultural, equine and construction industries.
We are an Irish owned company, established in 1996 and our headquarters is located in Ballinasloe, Co. Galway, Ireland.
We established our presence in the USA, over 10 years ago and are well positioned in the beef & dairy markets. We are currently embarking on an aggressive expansion plan, to meet growing demand across the USA.
We are a recognised market leader with an excellent reputation for product quality and innovation. Our product range is the most innovative on the market and is supported by comprehensive in-house product research and development programmes.
We have over 20 years global experience in developing solution led systems for the dairy and beef industries, which improve animal comfort, welfare and performance.