The Marketing Executive will support the Marketing Manager to deliver ambitious strategic marketing plans in EASYFIX. This is an exciting opportunity, for the right candidate to become part of a globally successful team. The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the company’s marketing activities.
- The successful candidate must have a background in marketing or digital marketing.
- At least 1-2 years of experience, in a similar marketing role.
- Knowledge of agriculture or equine sectors desirable, but not essential.
- Ability to meet and exceed targets and KPI’s.
- Must be able to work alone, as well as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Provide marketing support to the Marketing Manager and the international sales team.
- Manage and update content on the company websites.
- Implement a digital marketing strategy utilising SEO, Content and PPC.
- Write and proof content for blogs, press releases and case studies.
- Plan and implement a comprehensive annual calendar for social media channels.
- Create monthly newsletters.
- Perform monthly reporting and analysis of marketing data.
- Co-ordinate the production of marketing collateral.
- Organise and manage trade shows and events.
- Co-ordinate direct mail activities.
- Conduct market research.
Qualifications & skills:
- Marketing or digital marketing related degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and CMS.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Full clean driver’s license.
- Travel within Ireland and internationally including overnight travel may be required.
How to apply
To apply for the role of Marketing Executive in EASYFIX, please email an up to date Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 16th March 2018